Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow dAy!


I love snow days!!

yes, the weather really doesn't "look" bad, but let's just pretend it does. Who cares anyway. It's a free day off from school. And I have lots of packing to do. Not for the move, but for Greg and Nate to get ready to leave for Costa Rica. Why am I packing anyway? Maybe because they won't pack the right items. haha. Yes, it is true. I don't even think Greg has even thought about what he will pack. Soooo...I will be doing that today. And of course we have a showing today at 1pm. That's if they don't cancel like they did yesterday. Will this house ever sell??????? of course it will! When Greg is in another country and can't be here or be available for a phone call. hahah...God truly has a sense of humor!

And on the subject of humor, Joel was quite humorous yesterday. So innocent, yet so funny! He checked out a book from the 'media center'...aka..library at school. And it is a Human Body book. (YAY) well......he proceeds to tell me ( as I did notice some very interesting illustrations) that he now knows why we have "holes" in our bellies. hahah...of course right about now I was scared to death what might be said. He said it was because when we are in our Mom's belly we have strings attached to her belly so we don't fall out! ahahhaaha....he is so funny. And he doesn't even know how funny that statement was. He just kept reading his book and never even mentioned it again. Ahhh...how I love this age!

0 comments: